Friday, July 27, 2012

Radio Silent=No sleep!

To dream...perchance to sleep!  I've been absent from my updating duties because we've been a hot mess lately!  Nasty colds have overtaken our household including coughs, croup for Ty and suspicious ear pain for James along with a lot of very short nights.  In short - by the time I get to the computer at the end of the day all I want to do is shut it off.  Hopefully we have turned a corner and are ready to be done with our summer colds soon!


Despite all that we have been having an outrageously fantastic time with Hailey and Bri who came for a visit and a california-style vacation.  I think Jamie has learned more from them in the last few days then in weeks of therapy; they have been so kind and loving and careful with him and he is so eager to please them - what an amazing thing it has been to watch.


Hopefully I'll have something more fun to report on and more energy with which to report it soon!


sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment