Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Future cupcake-eating-contest grand champion

Now THIS is how to eat a cupcake!

Now that we have gone gluten free and casein free cupcakes are a little harder to come by.  There is a great little gluten free bakery in Encinitas however we learned the hard way yesterday that they don't always have dairy free items as well!  Seriously?????  After having three different kinds of GFCF cupcakes there last week, now they have NONE? I had promised one to Jamie and I thought he was gonna go completely postal on me when denied....it's a good thing I don't endorse violence in front of my kids or I would have rearranged that baker womans face.

After a tiny freakout we made it back to the car where I discovered - low and behold - a jelly bean is pretty much almost as good as a cupcake.....who knew?  Happy candy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment